I had to be hospitalized after a car accident late last year. Doctors performed emergency surgery on me, and I was not out of the woods for those injuries until nearly ten days had passed. Something else happened though that put me in just as much danger. My wife had already told the hospital staff that I was allergic to several medications, but one of the nurses mixed up meds and ended up giving it to me. One of the first things my wife did was look at baggotlaw.com/mafter I was once again out of the woods for the most part.
I did have a severe reaction to the medication that I was given, and I nearly died from it. The hospital tried to sweep it under the carpet, but my wife was not about to let them do that. I didn’t want it disregarded either, but I was in too weak of a condition to handle much of anything on my own. Continue reading